- How Much Does SEAIIS cost?
- How do I enroll?
- Who Can Attend?
- Where is SEAIIS Held?
- What Language are the Courses Taught?
- Who Sponsors SEAIIS?
- Who are the Teachers at SEAIIS?
Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FIRST: Complete the SEAIIS Pre-Application Form and email it to: email@example.com for approval and security screening.
- SECOND: Upon approval of your Pre-application you will then receive our SEAIIS Admissions Form via email requesting additional information and references.
- THIRD: Upon receiving the SEAIIS Admissions Form and references from the student, the student will then be notified of the admissions decision. At that time the student may be required to wire a one time deposit to the bank to be designated by SEAIIS after the student is approved. This deposit will be applied to thier tuition fee. Final payment of tuition are due at the time of on-site registration in the local currency.
Who Can Attend?
- Those students who desire to be primarily focused on Muslim peoples.
- Have a good grasp of spoken and written English. (Courses in other languages will soon be available)
- Have recommendations from pastors, organizations or missionaries.
- Complete the registration procedures as described above upon security approval.
SEAIIS is held where training is needed. All of our courses are now being taught on site. We are able to come to your location and train your team based upon thier need.
At present all our courses are taught in English, Malay or Indonesian. Other languages will be available in the future.